The Red Carpet Country Association
is a regional tourism organization representing 16 counties in northwest Oklahoma. Natural treasures abound in this area including alabaster caverns, mesas and sand dunes. The association is the leading source of travel information for the region.
Northwest Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of fun things to do!
Whether searching for unique attractions or family-friendly activities, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our categories of things to do below or use our advanced search option to discover what there is to see and do in Oklahoma. Let the vacation, road trip or family getaway planning begin!
Top exciting places in Northwest Oklahoma.
Fine one of our great Cities to stay and have fun. Make it a exciting adventure to share with family and friends.
- TIPSY ARTIST Returns To Woodward July 25th, 2014
- Wild Horse & Burro Adoption July 25th & 26th in Woodward
- 3 Doors Down SET TO PLAY IN ENID EVENT CENTER
- 84th Annual Woodward Elks PRCA Rodeo
- Jeremy Camp ‘Come Alive Tour’ with Kutless set for Enid Event Center
- Red White and BOOM! Woodward 4th of July
- Fairview Festival and Fireworks
- Pioneer Days Celebration & PRCA Rodeo
- Eslick Ranch Rodeo & Dutch Oven Feed
- Cherokee Strip TCRA Rodeo