The Red Carpet Country Association
is a regional tourism organization representing 16 counties in northwest Oklahoma. Natural treasures abound in this area including alabaster caverns, mesas and sand dunes. The association is the leading source of travel information for the region.
Northwest Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of fun things to do!
Whether searching for unique attractions or family-friendly activities, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our categories of things to do below or use our advanced search option to discover what there is to see and do in Oklahoma. Let the vacation, road trip or family getaway planning begin!
Top exciting places in Northwest Oklahoma.
Fine one of our great Cities to stay and have fun. Make it a exciting adventure to share with family and friends.
- Adult Events Activities
- Adult Children
- Red Carpet Country selects new officers for 2015-16, announces Tourism Conference
- Menu For Alva
- OKLAHOMA’S RED CARPET COUNTRY 2015 PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
- MANNHEIM STEAMROLLER CHRISTMAS
- 2015 RED DIRT RALLY FEATURING THE GREAT DIVIDE, SET FOR SEPTEMBER 12 IN ENID EVENT CENTER
- Historic Homes and Buildings Tour 2015
- Visit Enid sharing stories, collecting photos during National Travel and Tourism Week
- Five States Motorcycle Show, Run, Rodeo & Concert in the Park