The Red Carpet Country Association
is a regional tourism organization representing 16 counties in northwest Oklahoma. Natural treasures abound in this area including alabaster caverns, mesas and sand dunes. The association is the leading source of travel information for the region.
Northwest Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of fun things to do!
Whether searching for unique attractions or family-friendly activities, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our categories of things to do below or use our advanced search option to discover what there is to see and do in Oklahoma. Let the vacation, road trip or family getaway planning begin!
Top exciting places in Northwest Oklahoma.
Fine one of our great Cities to stay and have fun. Make it a exciting adventure to share with family and friends.
- 76th Annual Rattlesnake Roundup
- Keep Enid Beautiful seeks volunteers for the 2015 Great American Cleanup
- CSRHC April Brown Bag Lecture History Detectives
- Heritage Center Planning Special Activities for Spring Break
- LandRun 100
- Trappings Artist Featured at CSRHC March Brown Bag Lecture
- CSRHC 3rd Annual Trappings Show Coming in March 2015
- Little Big Town Coming to Enid Event Center on Sat Mar 28
- Comedian Rodney Carrington Set for Enid Event Center Show on June 13, 2015
- The Nutcracker Ballet