The Red Carpet Country Association
is a regional tourism organization representing 16 counties in northwest Oklahoma. Natural treasures abound in this area including alabaster caverns, mesas and sand dunes. The association is the leading source of travel information for the region.
Northwest Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of fun things to do!
Whether searching for unique attractions or family-friendly activities, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our categories of things to do below or use our advanced search option to discover what there is to see and do in Oklahoma. Let the vacation, road trip or family getaway planning begin!
Top exciting places in Northwest Oklahoma.
Fine one of our great Cities to stay and have fun. Make it a exciting adventure to share with family and friends.
- Fireball Run September 30,2014
- Big Cruise and Car Show Alva Oklahoma
- 2014 Freedom Fest
- 17th Annual Gloss Mountain Cruisers Car Show and Cruise
- Great lineup of speakers set for Chisholm Trail Roundup Sept. 13 in Enid
- ALABASTER CAVERNS STATE PARK
- Little Sahara State Park
- FOUR CANYON PRESERVE
- PBR RETURNS TO ENID EVENT CENTER ON NOVEMBER 7-8
- TIPSY ARTIST Returns To Woodward July 25th, 2014