No Banner to display
The Red Carpet Country Association
is a regional tourism organization representing 16 counties in northwest Oklahoma. Natural treasures abound in this area including alabaster caverns, mesas and sand dunes. The association is the leading source of travel information for the region.
Northwest Oklahoma is home to an amazing variety of fun things to do!
Whether searching for unique attractions or family-friendly activities, you’ve come to the right place. Browse through our categories of things to do below or use our advanced search option to discover what there is to see and do in Oklahoma. Let the vacation, road trip or family getaway planning begin!
Top exciting places in Northwest Oklahoma.
Fine one of our great Cities to stay and have fun. Make it a exciting adventure to share with family and friends.
- Little Big Town Coming to Enid Event Center on Sat Mar 28
- Comedian Rodney Carrington Set for Enid Event Center Show on June 13, 2015
- The Nutcracker Ballet
- Frozen Sing-Along Dec 13, 2014 Woodward Arts Theatre
- Lululemon Athletica Truck Show Dec 12, 2014
- Plains Indians & Pioneers Museum Presents
- Christmas in the Village on Dec. 5,2014
- Phoenix Quest Nov, 22nd,2014
- Crystal Christmas Opening Night Nov 22nd,2014
- Enid finishes second in Fireball Run’s “Great American City” Competition